What Are The U.S. Shipping, Handling And Insurance Charges?
Receive F R E E Shipping With Orders $99 or More. American Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium, | AGSPP | offers Free Shipping to our customers when a purchase of $99 or more is made †.
Orders over $500 are not taxed by the state of Florida.
We have no minimum order requirement; however, orders under $99 will be charged a shipping fee of $9.95.
† Domestic orders only.
How long will it take to get my package?
American Gold | SPP or AGSPP generally packages and ships your order the following way (this applies to domestic orders only):
- Credit Card, Bank Wire and PayPal Orders (containing Pre-33 Gold or Jewelry) - Ship within 2 business days following the date of confirmed payment.
- Credit Card, Bank Wire and PayPal Orders (not containing Pre-33 Gold or Jewelry) - Ship within 1 business day* following the date of confirmed payment.
- All Personal Check and eCheck Orders - Ship after a 4 business day holding period to verify funds.
- Additional holding days may be added if your bank delays confirmation of your check payment.
- Due to an increase in fraudulent activity, we no longer view bank/certified/cashier’s checks or money orders to be “as good as cash”. They are now also held for verification of funds.
- C.O.C. Orders (containing Pre-33 Gold or Jewelry) - Ship within 2 business days following the order date.
- C.O.C. Orders (not containing Pre-33 Gold or Jewelry) - Ship within 1 business day following the order date.
All these timelines exclude weekends and holidays.
* AGSPP will provide next-day processing of domestic orders not including Pre-33 Gold or Jewelry paid by credit card, PayPal or bank wires when customers choose this option. Restrictions apply. Orders containing product(s) not designated by customer for with next-day processing may be subject to fulfillment delays.
Do you ship internationally?
No. We currently do not sell internationally but depending on our negotiations to keep cost down for our customers expect to do so by the summer of 2017.
How do you wrap your packages?
All our packages are carefully and discretely wrapped, typically in brown or white corrugated boxes and do not to give any indication as to the contents inside.
How is my order shipped?
American Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium, | AGSPP | orders are shipped Registered/Insured U.S. Mail, & UPS. Each package is fully insured and may require a signature upon delivery. Packages can take on average 1-10 business days for delivery. The tracking number will be provided via email to you upon date of shipment.
Is my package insured while in transit?
AGSPP fully insures all of its shipments. Should anything happen while your package is in transit to you it will be covered by our insurance policy. However, we will not accept responsibility if you have left instructions with any carriers or delivery service to leave parcels un-attended for you without the need for a signature. Or, you have given them instructions to leave your package with someone else such as a building manager, neighbor, drop-off location such as Mail Boxes etc., The UPS Store, etc.. Additionally, we will not assume responsibility for packages that are signed for by apartment/complex building management.
When we ship to you, if metals are lost or damaged in transit, it is our responsibility to pursue any claim with the insurance company. If we determine the package is lost or damaged, we file a claim. We reserve the right to re-ship your items or refund your money at our discretion.
Does AGSPP ever back order items?
Supply and demand problems occasionally occur in our business. From time to time, we have more buyers than sellers. If this should happen, we reserve the right to delay delivery up to 30 days (From your expected shipping date) to fill your order. Even if the price continues to rise, your price is locked in. We will deliver your bullion (Non-Numismatic) product within 30 days. If you ordered a numismatic or supply item which has previously sold or we are out of stock on, we will either place it on back order, attempt to locate another or a refund will be given. Should the value of your items decrease in that time period, you will not be entitled to any market gain.
Can you ship my order to a post office box?
Yes, orders shipped registered and insured US mail can be sent to a P.O. Box. If a different shipping method is used, you must specify a street address for shipment. A signature may be required upon delivery of your package.
My package appears to be lost. What should I do?
We see very few delivery issues with our carriers, but sometimes delays do occur. In those situations, we appreciate your patience to wait a little longer for your package (at least 7 business days) before contacting us. Should the package not arrive, an investigation of the shipment is required before any order is reshipped or refunded. We may ask you to file a police report if it appears loss is due to theft or tampering. Your assistance speeds up the investigation and the sooner we complete it, the sooner we can resolve the missing order.
Is a signature required for my shipment?
Packages we ship via the U.S. Postal Service may not require a signature for delivery. If you want to ensure someone signs for your delivery, you can add a signature requirement to your order during the online checkout process for $5.95. All packages shipped via UPS require a signature for delivery. If your package(s) are routed to be shipped by USPS, you may select UPS to deliver your package via ground service for $9.95. Expedited shipping, whether via UPS or the U.S. Postal Service, requires a signature for delivery.